Does it always take a few months for All-on-Four implants to heal?
While you may have seen ads promising same-day All-on-Four dental implants in Phoenix, it is only half the truth.
Yes, it is true that once your posts have had sufficient time to heal, an entire archway of teeth can be attached in a single visit, but this does not negate the time needed for the posts to fuse into your jawbone. In other words, there is no shortcut when it comes to the healing of your bones and gums, but this wait is minimal given the many years your new smile will last.
How do I care for my new teeth?
You want to keep your mouth fresh and healthy, so in addition to routine brushing and flossing we recommend practicing oral hygiene specific to your dental work. Water and bridge flossers can help remove food particles that may trap underneath your archway, and it’s extremely important to stay on top of this:
- Inflammation of the gums can occur
- Bacterial decay can lead to bad breath
- Always keep routine dental checkups to prevent problems from starting
- Never hesitate to call us if you experience discomfort or pain
Your new set of teeth are set to last for decades and even for your entire lifetime with good oral care. By working with our expert dental team and maintaining good dental care routines you can keep your smile beautiful for many years to come. For the best All-on-Four dental implants in Phoenix, please call 24th Street Dental Biltmore; we’re eager to help!
How much do All-on-Four dental implants cost?
The cost of all-on-four dental implants largely depends on each patient’s individual treatment plan and the variety of procedures that can be part of it. As there are many aspects taken into account for the complete cost, 24th Street Dental provides free consultations to help you determine if this is the best course for you.
While all on four dental implants are not cheap, after meeting with your dentist, a complete treatment plan will be worked out with you and a variety of affordable financing options are available so you do not need to worry about upfront fees. Contact us today to find out more so we can help you get the smile you need.
Additional frequently asked questions
- Do you always use four implants?: Four implants is the most common, however in some circumstances 6 to 8 implants may be needed to ensure the strength of the teeth is maintained.
- What is the success rate of all on four?: Published studies show that all on four has a 98% success rate.
- Will it look natural?: Definitely. All on four will give you permanent, beautiful looking teeth that function just like real teeth.
- What kind of cleaning should I do on my new teeth?: Daily brushing and flossing is recommended as well as routing visits to the dentist for dental cleanings.