If you are someone who requires additional assistance to enhance your smile, you have landed on the perfect resource. Dr. Donnelly, at 24th Street Dental Biltmore, with her many years of experience, has positioned herself as the foremost expert in aesthetic, reconstructive, and implant dentistry in Phoenix, Arizona. If your oral well-being has deteriorated over time, and your smile necessitates a comprehensive transformation, Dr. Donnelly might suggest a full mouth reconstruction.
What Is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction is a series of procedures aimed at rebuilding or restoring all of the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws. This comprehensive treatment can take several months or longer to complete. If you have various dental issues, you may be a candidate for a full mouth restoration.
- You have lost several teeth as a result of injury, decay, or periodontal (gum) disease
- If your teeth are cracked, decayed, chipped, or suffering from any other form of damage
- Your teeth have an irregular shape
- Your teeth are greatly discolored
- Your teeth are significantly worn down due to bruxism
- You are experiencing gum recession as a result of periodontal disease
- You have persistent jaw pain, muscle pain, or headaches due to a malocclusion (misaligned bite)
The objective of a full mouth restoration is to replace any problematic teeth, old fillings, crowns, or veneers, while also improving the alignment of your bite. Put simply, this treatment aims to restore and enhance not only your smile but also your oral and overall well-being.
Dr. Donnelly, at 24th Street Dental Biltmore, has been helping patients gain their beautiful smile back for many years. You too can see why so many famous faces trust Dr. Rifkin. Call (602) 468-1135 schedule your consultation now.